November 24, 2011

Seeing Double!

Twins! I still haven't quite adjusted to that reality, but there are two. It was unreal to be looking at that screen and seeing two precious babies. I wish my IF could have been there. I wish anyone could have been there. I would have loved to share that moment with someone.

It's been a month since I've exercised. It's killing me. I had to wait two weeks, then I was so close to the ultrasound I decided to wait just on case. Well, I'm glad I did. Two babies changed everything. I'll still be able to do some exercising but I think my days of sit-ups are postponed, for now.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit nervous at the idea of twins, but it's so special knowing there are two. Delivering the babies is the highlight of the entire surrogacy and delivering two is such an amazing thought. I hope these two little nuggets continue to grow and stay with me.

Today is Thanksgiving. Again, I am thankful for my fertility. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment